Thursday, August 12, 2010

Away for 2 Weeks

I'm off on holiday so there'll be no new postings for the next 2 weeks. Lots to write about when I get back though: Jakarta and Bali here we come!

On a footnote, we just had dinner at Cucina again and it was even better than last time. We were welcomed back by various members of the team (don't know if that's as a result of my comments last time?) and the hostess remembered exactly when we'd last been. Very impressed - huge improvement in terms of guest satisfaction. The meal was speedy again and was fabulous. I had the red snapper and scallops with a saffron sauce (same as last time) - I love this dish! Simon had one of the specials which was chicken on mashed sweet potato - really tender chicken, moist potato and full of flavour. I think Cucina is on its way to being our favourite restaurant - it's location within walking distance certainly helps too!

2 comments: